Friday, September 12, 2008

Beginnings.

Hello.

With nothing better to do, I have decided to start a blog.

I don't know why or what I plan to contribute to the exciting world of blogging, (or what I like to consider as incessant talk about oneself), I just simply decided to jump on the bandwagon because it's just cool to be like everyone else. *please note sarcasm here* Maybe, now that I have a blog of my own, I'll finally realize the thrill of relating to other people the numerous intricacies of my daily life, or lack thereof.

But seriously, its been a while now that I have been chewing on the thought of blogging and if you somehow wandered into this site of mine, I'd like to start off by saying that I have no rhyme or reason nor outline to give on what I plan to post here. So expect incoherence and a bit of this and a dash of that.

So, enjoy your stay. Marvel at my technical savvy in html and websiting(?) and I assure you that more is yet to come from the wonderful world of poeta fit, non nascitur.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll be waiting for your next post! ;D exciting!

Anonymous said...

well goodluck to you!

happy blogging =D