Thursday, October 30, 2008

Four things i did today... hmm

The lovely CC tagged me and being a month a half old, this is my first tag!! CC has been with me since the inception of this blog and was also the first to link me. xoxo CC!

Okay, since this is my first, i'd better make this good, so here goes..

Four things i did today:

1. Visited all my favorite blogs.
2. Tried running my skirt through the sewing machine AGAIN, and failed AGAIN.
3. Learned how to use a high speed sewing machine. (scary. it acts like it wants to eat your fingers.)
4. Played with my dogs.


Four things on my to do list:

1. Update my itunes library.
2. Look for a job.
3. Remove my two week old nail polish.
4. Watch High School Musical 3. (i know, i'm so lame!)


Four guilty pleasures:

1. Cigarettes.
2. Ukay-ukay! (In the Philippines, these are basically thrift stores where you literally have to rummage through piles of crap before finding a treasure. But it's so worth it!)
3. Olives. (a very expensive snack. but i can't live without them)
4. Harry Potter fan fiction. (please don't judge me.)


Four random facts about me:

1. I love to drive.
2. I cried nonstop throughout the entire 7th book of Harry Potter.
3. I scored a 1.25 in my calculus class in college.
(My best math grade EVER! i'm actually very stupid in math. I believe most universities apply the 4.0 grading system, but in my uni, 1 is the highest with 0.25 increments. The failing grade is 3.5, but for upperclassmen it's 3.0).

4. I had a VERY big crush on my Italian college professor. To the point that I actually wanted to ask him out! I think mainly because he had impeccable fashion sense. Most notable were his tight red pants, linen suits, and suede italian loafers. Oh dear, i can't believe i'm still drooling. He's back in Italy for goodness sake!


Four bloggers that I'm tagging...

1. Danica - http://ooamouroo.blogspot.com/
2. Betsey - http://peacelovebellavita.blogspot.com/
3. The Search for Chic
4. Bettina - http://bettinastyle.blogspot.com/

The image “http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq215/mimimishishishi/CAWinona3.jpg?t=1225300172” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.


11 comments:

- said...

wowowow, really love the top or dress in the picture... can u id it? please!

Vain and Vapid said...

That's the fun of thrift stores for me too, I love having to work for that 1 awesome piece. Kind of adds mystery to it...

TheClocktowerForest said...

In response to my midnight music post (sorry it took so long) the photo is of a musician named Amy Cooper. I don't know what dress she is wearing but I really like her music.

Betsey said...

ooh fun! thanks for tagging me! i shall do this asap.
and lovely, lovely photo!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I can't believe you acctually cried through the whole book! Great list! I'm tagging back at ya ;)

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

Lluviaschick: unfortunately no. i liked the picture so much that i just saved it right away.

vain and vapid: yes! exactly. though i think thrift stores abroad are much better than here. that's the one thing i plan to do when i visit europe. go treasure hunting!

prettyinblack: LOL. thank you for the comment.

betsey: i'll do the tag later! thank you! i'll forever remember you as the second blogger who tagged me.

bettina: and you will always be the third who tagged me! lol. umm, well.. i think it was because of the CONSTANT fear that some character i love would die. i made a pathetic sight actually.

czarinavilla said...

Love your blog sweetie! :) You know what, you're advice made me smile. Thanks. :) My temperature went down today which is fantastic... I need to get out of the house!

hugs,
Cza

Couture Carrie said...

Hi sweetie! Love your tag facts - bravo for doing it so fast - wow! I have been trying to update my itunes library too :)

Love that last pic so much.

Btw I gave a bit more detail about my parents' meeting in Vietnam on the comments page of yesterday's post . . . thanks for your sweet remarks. Alaays a pleasure, PF!

xoxox,
CC

danica said...

Yay for your first tag! It is lovely to learn more about you :) I have already done this tag, but thanks heaps for thinking of me.

P.S If you're still interested in the playlist for my mixtape, you can see it here: http://www.mixwit.com/pinknic

Happy Halloween!!

S. said...

Thanks for tagging me sweetie.. I am so bad with tags.. it always takes me aaaages.. will get back to it..

xo

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

“had a VERY big crush on my Italian college professor. To the point that I actually wanted to ask him out! I think mainly because he had impeccable fashion sense. Most notable were his tight red pants, linen suits, and suede italian loafers. “ hahaha this really made me laugh. My office is at the same building as the Italian embassy and oh I was with this Italian guys in the elevator…I couldn’t help but tell him that I love his military linen suit hahaha