Wednesday, October 29, 2008

in need of new music..

What kind of music do you listen to? What are your favorite songs? What's your top 25 most played?

My top 25 ain't that impressive. Mostly songs that make me feel good and relaxed and happy. So far, my Top 25 most played in my itunes library are,

1. Today - Joshua Radin
2. Lullaby - Priscilla Ahn
3. Red Cape - Priscilla Ahn
4. See the Sun - The Kooks
5. I Still Remember - Bloc Party
6. Liquor Store - Devil Doll
7. 7 things - Miley Cyrus
8. Love You I Do - Jennifer Hudson
9. All My Loving - Jim Sturgess (Across the Universe OST)
10. I Wish You Love - Rachael Yamagata
11. What If I Loved You - Joey Gian
12. Debaser - Rogue Wave (<3)
13. So Sorry - Feist
14. Sunny Sunday - Leona Naess
15. Someone Great - LCD Soundsystem
16. Brandy Alexander - Feist
17. Dream - Priscilla Ahn
18. Be My Escape - Relient K
19. Bond Girl - The Rascals
20. Tout Docement - Feist
21. The Shit Song - Kate Nash
22. Ain't No Way - Aretha Franklin
23. Strawberry Fields Forever - Ben Harper (I Am Sam OST)
24. The Heart of Every Girl - Elton John (Mona Lisa Smile OST)
25. Little Red - Kate Nash

(I'm surrounding myself with feel good music at the moment :D )

I am starving for new music. Right now, The Kooks, Spoon, Aretha Franklin and Bloc Party are on repeat mode and I'm starting to get really bored with them.

If you have any favorites you'd like to share... :D



{Feist picture from deviantart}

4 comments:

X1+X2... said...

Nice set of tracks.
Sometimes recurrent music is most welcome.

For need-upbeat-music days, I get pumped on Does It Offend You Yeah and New Young Pony Club. On medium days, it's MGMT, The Rakes and Madonna's classics =D

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

thanks dear! i'll certainly check them out.

Couture Carrie said...

Yay Miley! She's adoooorable.

Tagged you!

xoxox,
CC

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

I love Miley's 7 things i hate about you song! i listened to it twice and i got the lyrics down pat! i go crazy when i listen to it! thanks for tagging me CC!