Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Zooey Deschanel

I like how she just enjoys fashion. Her outfits are so fun and girly.

The image “http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq215/mimimishishishi/yahzoe2.jpg?t=1224078793” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq215/mimimishishishi/yahzoe1.jpg?t=1224077527” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



I want this Chloe dress so bad!!

The image “http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq215/mimimishishishi/Chloe-Chiffonappliqudress.jpg?t=1224077715” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Ooh and the "-ber" months have begun, so I guess there's nothing wrong with anticipating christmas. ;D



{Thanks net-a-porter and zooey-d.net}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her, she´s so cute <3

Unknown said...

I love how everybody is starting to adore her now. She deserves all the attention rather than the other silly girls.
She is such an inspiration and her fashion is always wonderful. I am inspired by her mere existence. Thank you for featuring her loveliness.

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

I know exactly what you mean. Her pictures have been archived in this laptop for so long and its great to have an outlet now to share her pictures. Thanks for the comment k. sundari ;D

danica said...

Aww Zooey is wonderful. Bless her little cotton socks. Do you listen to She & Him?

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

Admittedly I have yet to check out her album. :D I like what she sang in Late Night though. I just forgot what the name of the song was.