Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween inspiration <3

My kabarkada is back from the states so we're complete again, so yay! Me and my college friends have been together for six years running and it's so nice to know that I have this set of friends who will be with me forever. I mean, people often promise that friendships will last, but when I see my college friends, I know for certain without any doubt, that our friendships are rock solid. We will be each other's bridesmaids and bestmans and godparents and bank cosignatories. My friend came home last Saturday and we gave her a surprise dinner at her house.

So now that we're complete, all 13 of us, we're looking for excuses to see each other again amidst the busy schedules, now that majority of us are corporate people. So halloween party it is. :D

I wasn't really planning on dressing up for Halloween, but since my friends have organized one for this friday, my head is spinning with costume ideas. I don't plan on wearing something hard core, so here are a few of my inspirations. :D

The image “http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq215/mimimishishishi/halloweeninspirationpoetafitnonnasc.jpg?t=1225045727” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq215/mimimishishishi/us-vogue-editorials2.jpg?t=1225045770” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq215/mimimishishishi/paris-je-taime_014.jpg?t=1225045965

The image “http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq215/mimimishishishi/2959585820_35bf6dd665_b.jpg?t=1225045785” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

The image “http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq215/mimimishishishi/paris-je-taime_012.jpg?t=1225045788” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

8 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Wow! What a stunning post, darling! I especially love your collage... I am a total sucker for costumes :)

xoxox,
CC

poeta fit, non nascitur said...

Thanks CC! xoxox back!

kookie kulasa said...

Go for the 1920s-inspired outfit! :) I think wearing masquerade masks (redundant much? hahaha) is the "last resort" type of costume :)

Anonymous said...

1920s outfit would looks great :> and maybe something like "the Luella witch" would be nice too

M said...

I really like the costume ideas, especially the picture of the gatsby girls and the masks.

In response to your comment. No that is not me in the pool photo, it would have been cool though hehe.

danica said...

Your Halloween inspiration is amazing! A little bit playful, very glam and totally chic. Love it!

X1+X2... said...

lurve this too ;)

Betsey said...

oooh so so so lovely!